Your RMA-Arizona Benefits
General Membership Programs/Meetings:
We're planning six excellent membership programs for the upcoming year. Affiliating with the Arizona Chapter, for the cost of $120, pays your admission to all six programs at a reduced price, as per program fees are $30 with prepaid registration, and $50 at the door.
Besides our six chapter programs/meetings, we're planning many other events including a Holiday Mixer in December, our annual Spring Baseball event in March, our annual golf tournament in May, as well as various Upcoming Credit Professionals (UCP) functions, HobNob networking functions, and a number of lunch and learn and other educational opportunities.
RMA events provide you with excellent opportunities to network with other professionals, as our affiliate base extends beyond lenders to attorneys, accounting professionals and real estate professionals that support the financial service professional. We also occasionally do events with other professional organizations, such as the Turnaround Management Association, the Arizona Society of CPA's, and the State Bar Association, which allow you to network with an even broader group of professionals.
For an additional cost, you can also become a national member of the Risk Management Association. Doing so gives you many benefits, including the following:
- Annual subscription to The RMA Journal, which RMA publishes ten times a year
- Downloads of Journal articles and access to industry research and study packs at no cost
- Substantial member discounts on RMA educational products and services
- Access to RMA's online Member Roster
- Key studies on important banking issues like: Risk Appetite, CRE Loan Workouts, ALLL, and Stress Testing
- Recorded Web seminars and audio conferences on today's most important issues
Please visit http://www.rmahq.org/about-rma/member-benefits for more information about National Membership of RMA.
Stay tuned for program topics which will be promoted by email and posted to our website www.rmaaz.org. If you have any specific questions or would like to become more involved in the chapter, please email me at Thomas.Burgess@nbarizona.com.
National Bank of Arizona
RMA Chapter President, 2017-2018