Join us to pack emergency food boxes with non-perishable items, sort food or repack bulk produce. Positions include high impact roles such as palletizing the completed boxes, as well as, less strenuous jobs that can be done while seated. Please note, volunteers must be at least 12 years old; a Youth Release Form is required for all volunteers under 18 years old.
- Visit http://volunteer.firstfoodbank.org
- Scroll down until you see the INVITATION CODE BOX on the right hand side.
- Enter your group INVITATION CODE (RMA) and click 'Search'
- You will see your volunteer opportunity name in orange letters - click on the name
- Scroll down, select the date, click on SIGN UP
- You'll be instructed to LOGIN using an existing account or REGISTER by creating a new account
- Once you are logged in, you will see a SUCCESS! notification
- You will receive a confirmation email from St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance
The comfort and safety of our volunteers is important. Due to health codes and safety precautions, a strict volunteer dress code is in effect. Volunteers MUST wear:
- Closed-toe shoes (sneakers suggested).
- All shirts must have sleeves (No tank tops, spaghetti straps, sleeveless, midriff or low-cut tops)
- Pants, jeans, or workout attire preferred. Shorts are allowed at a respectable length. (Must be no shorter than 7" above the knee)
VOLUNTEER PARKING IS LIMITED. PLEASE CARPOOL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! OVERFLOW PARKING IS AVAILABLE AT 3020 W. WINDSOR AVE., PHOENIX, AZ 85009 (PARKING MAP)
Please leave valuables, purses or backpacks in your vehicle for your safety and security. St. Mary's Food Bank is not responsible for lost and/or stolen items brought into our facilities.